The Music Commission consists of:
- Anne-Catherine Lehmann, President
- Katharina Vollmer-Mateus, pastor
- Arthur Saunier, organist
- Stanislava Nankova, choir conductor
- Regina Rueger, choir president
- Mikaëla Halvarsson
- The Commission, in agreement with the Liturgy Commission, organizes the music for the
solemn services of the current liturgical year. This includes 8 musical services.
- Together with the Parish Secretariat, it co-ordinates the scheduling of concerts and the letting of
the Madeleine Church.
- It also organizes musical performances in collaboration with the Secretariat to support humanitarian
or spiritual projects (e.g. MSF, or a parish project for a charitable organization, good cause, etc.)